Please use the COVID-19 self-assessment form prior to any visits.
If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 please get in contact with us and DO NOT ATTEND
Please contact us by PHONE (705) 875-2980
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- A New Dry cough
- Sore Throat
- New Difficulty Breathing or Shortness of Breath
- New Chest Pain or Pressure
- Elevated Body Temperature
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Traveled or Returned from outside of the Province of Ontario within the last 14 days
Due to COVID-19, the decision was made that Trail Tours will NOT be supplying lunches or drinking water for customers during the 2020 season. Customers will be responsible for packing their own lunches and drinking water. Trail Tours will not have any food or any beverages for sale.
- With the distance from our compound to restaurants or convenience stores, it would not be feasible for customers to leave our compound to visit restaurants or convenience stores to purchase lunches or beverages during lunch break.
- In the interest of the environment, we ask customers to pack lunches in reusable containers when possible.
- Coolers with either ice or reusable ice packs are highly recommend as we do not have refrigerators for customer use.